A Davit is a complete lifting device consisting of the boom, base, winch (manual or electric), and cable. We offer a wide range of davits to accommodate most small vessels. Types include piling mounts and seawall mounts. Smaller capacities are available with automatic brake hand winches or electric motors. Larger Davits come with a variety of motor speeds and drive units. All parts necessary for assembly are included with the Davit.
- Galvanized Steel construction
- Box-Beam design provides vertical & lateral lift strength
- Direct-Drive Electric Winches
- Pile Mounted Installation
- Range from 600 1b. To 4,000 lb. Capacity.
- 15 year conditional warranty on all aluminum and aluminum welds.
- 5 year conditional warranty on galvanized steel and welds
- 5 year conditional warranty on polyethylene tanks